- Danielle Weiland ’14, a physics major from Kenosha (team leader)
- Eli Favela ’14, a mathematics and physics major from Palatine, Ill.
- Amelia Gear ’15, a physics and studio art major from South Milwaukee
- Kevin Lubick ’13, a computer science major from DeForest, Wis.
- Steven Mathe ’13, a chemistry major from Wauconda, Ill.
- John Robinson ’13, a mathematics and physics major from Kenosha
- Seth Schofield ’14, a physics major from Kenosha
Faculty advisor: Kevin Crosby, professor of physics and computer science, Chair of the Carthage Natural Sciences Division