Thank you for your interest in the Carthage Noyce Scholarship Program.
To complete this Noyce Scholarship Program Application, you will need the following:
- 1. The names of two references (see details below)
- 2. A personal statement (upload below)
- 3. An essay statement (upload below)
- 4. Your FAFSA (must be on file with the Carthage Office of Student Financial Planning)
- 5. An unofficial copy of your Carthage College transcript (upload below)
- 6. Your academic plan approved by your academic advisor (upload below)
All applicants will be asked to sign the Noyce Agreement by the Office of Student Financial Planning once selected as a Noyce Scholar. Please review the Noyce Agreement before submitting application.
Deadline for application materials is Thursday, April 13, 2017.
Applications will be reviewed by the Noyce Scholarship Selection Committee in May 2017. Scholarship recipients will be announced in mid-May 2017. Questions? Contact us.