Students who complete the Neuroscience Program at Carthage have a wide range of career opportunities. Many neuroscience students go on to medical, veterinarian or dental schools, or complete graduate degrees in science fields.
Students who do not opt for additional schooling may pursue careers as professional research assistants, research analysts or laboratory technicians in academic laboratories, biotech industries and medical/insurance fields.
Where do Carthage Neuroscience alumni work?
Ph.D. Level Research
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center — Postdoctoral Fellow
- University of Alabama-Birmingham — Research Scientist
- Womack Army Medical Center — Emergency Room Physician
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Urology — Physician and Assistant Professor
- Henry Ford Hospital — Physician
- Mayo Clinic — Physician Assistant of Epilepsy
- Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers (Milwaukee, Wis.) — Physician Assistant
- Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington — Physician Assistant
- Children’s Medical Center, Dallas — Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago — R.N.
- Froedert Hospital — R.N.
- Aurora Medical Center-Grafton — R.N.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital — R.N.
B.A. Level Research
- Medical College of Wisconsin — Animal Lab Technician
- AbbVie — Scientist
- Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison — Research Scientist
- Medical College of Wisconsin — Neurosurgery Lab Tech
- Medical College of Wisconsin — Neurosurgery Research Technologist
B.A. Level Health Care Positions
- Novant Health — Hyperbaric Technician/Wound Care
- Hennepin County Medical Center — Psychometrist
- Mercy Health System — Autism Technician
- Kenosha Community Health Center — Quality Coordinator
- United Allergy Services — Clinical Allergy Specialist
What graduate schools do Carthage Neuroscience alumni attend?
- Indiana University
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- University of Illinois-Chicago
- University of Alabama-Birmingham
- Rosalind Franklin University
- New Jersey School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Loyola University of Chicago
- Midwestern University
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Marquette University
- University of Washington
- Roosevelt University