Alpha Kappa Delta is the International Sociology Honor Society. Alpha Kappa Delta seeks to acknowledge and promote excellence in scholarship in the study of sociology, the research of social problems, and such other social and intellectual activities as will lead to improvement in the human condition.
Why should people join this organization?
- Lifetime membership.
- Join over 120,000 members of Alpha Kappa Delta across over 660 chapters.
- Eligibility for student travel grants to present research at regional sociology meetings.
- Eligibility for Alpha Kappa Delta’s national undergraduate paper competitions.
- One-year subscription to Sociological Inquiry, the official journal of Alpha Kappa Delta.
- Eligibility for Alpha Kappa Delta’s national mentorship program.
Who can join?
Sociology majors and minors who have completed four courses in sociology at Carthage with a 3.0 GPA in the discipline and a 3.3 overall GPA are eligible for induction in their junior year.
Jeffrey Seymour, firstname.lastname@example.org