I am in charge of preserving and organizing the records of the college so that students, faculty, staff, alumni and outside visitors can learn about the history of the college, the community, and state and national upheaval impacted Carthage. Want to learn more? Email or call, and I’ll be happy to help!
- BA, English, University of Minnesota, Morris.
- Master Library and Information Science, University of Pittsburgh.
Main responsibilities at Carthage
- Organize and preserve archival records of the college.
- Acquire necessary archival records from staff, faculty, and alumni.
- Support the educational mission of the college by teaching primary source use and various other subjects to be determined.
- Encourage the use of archival records by all members of the community, whether within the Staubitz Archives or at other institutions.
I have a weekly comic book habit, a weakness for really useless trivia, and play video games.