Autism Speaks U meets TONIGHT
Autism Speaks U is a program being built at Carthage to support students, faculty, and alumni in their awareness and fundraising efforts for the organization Autism Speaks. Here’s why you should join:
- To gain professional experience for your resume and earn volunteer hours
- To acquire skills in marketing, fundraising, event planning, volunteer development, and community outreach
- To connect with leaders and experts on autism for advice, ideas, and future opportunities
- To help Autism Speaks change the future for all who struggle with autism
- To collaborate with other Autism Speaks U students from schools nationwide
Do you want to make a difference in the autism community? Learn more by attending the Autism Speaks U meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 13 in the Todd Wehr Center, Room 128A or contact Sarah Cottone at email@example.com.