Thank you to The Tower Initiative Steering Committee!
By The Office of Institutional Advancement
This group of volunteers are charged with raising financial support for the construction of the newest residence life facility on campus. They are reaching out to alumni, parents and friends seeking financial support for the Tower. They also serve as role models through their own leadership support of the Tower Initiative. As of early October 2017, more than $500,000 has been raised for the Tower!
- Dennis Monroe ’74, Co-founder and Chairman of Monroe Moxness Berg PA, Minneapolis, MN; member of the Carthage Board of Trustees, the Tower Initiative Steering Committee Chairman
- Ashley LaFontaine ’09, Physician’s Assistant, University of Minnesota Physicians Group
- Fred Krull ’83; parent of 2016 alum Brendan; Principal, Ernst and Young; and Chair, Carthage President’s Leadership Council
- Fred Petersen ’81, spouse of Chris Eckert Petersen; owner and CEO, Carlson Racine Roofing and Sheet Metal
- Juliana Blum-Newkirk ’98, Co-Founder and VP of Business Operations, Humacyte, Inc.
- Christopher Grugel, Instructional Services Supervisor at Carthage
- Nicholas Winkler, Associate Dean of Students at Carthage
- Jim Inendino ’82, Partner, Roetzel & Andress
- Nyles Jackson ’03, Psychotherapist, Oakwood Clinical Associates
- Christine King ’97 Associate Vice President and Financial Adviser, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Maria Nalywayko, Senior Vice President for Human Resources at CoreLogic Inc. in Irvine, CA; parent of Zach Drobenko, current Carthage junior