Time: March 13 - March 18
Location: Carthage College 2001 Alford Park Drive, Kenosha, WI 53140
The third annual Arts and Creativity Festival will take place Tuesday, March 13 through Sunday, March 18.
The festival celebrates the dedication to the arts exhibited by the students of Carthage. This event recognizes the importance of Carthage’s commitment to a liberal arts curriculum that allows students to see and experience the world around them in innovative ways. The festival is a culmination of this curriculum, celebrating the hard work Carthage students have done in their exploration of art in all forms.
Families and community members are invited to take part in events that showcase the talents of Carthage students and advocate for support of the arts to foster their growth within the greater community.
Highlights of this year’s Arts and Creativity Festival include:
- The annual Student Juried Art Show in the H. F. Johnson Gallery
- A solo piano performance by Prof. Wael Farouk, as part of the Brahms Project, in the A. F. Siebert Chapel
- Silent Sky, directed by Prof. Herschel Kruger, in the Wartburg Theatre
- Philharmonic concert, under the direction of Prof. E. Edward Kawakami, in the A. F. Siebert Chapel
- A special Family Fun Night art fair, featuring face painting, an instrument petting zoo, a photo booth, and other special arts activities
- Guest speakers, poetry readings, dance showings by students choreographers, drumming circles, caricatures, and alumni networking events
For more information, please contact Fine Arts Administrative Assistant Heidi Baehr via email or call 262-551-5859.