To apply for admission to Adult Undergraduate Studies, interested students must complete the following steps:
- Submit an Adult Undergraduate Studies application form and application fee
- Request official transcripts from all previously attended colleges, universities, and/or college equivalent programs (e.g. military service, CLEP/DANTES test results) be sent directly to:
Graduate and Professional Studies
2001 Alford Park Drive
Kenosha, WI 53140-1994
- Schedule a required interview with an Adult Undergraduate Studies representative by calling 262-551-6300, or 800-551-5343.
- Complete the application process (above)
- Submit a completed Adult Undergraduate Studies registration form and a non-refundable deposit of $75 (or show proof of full tuition pre-payment by your employer).
- Attend an orientation session prior to the first class.
Once students have been registered for their first class at Carthage, they will register online for all future Adult Undergraduate Studies classes.