Want to win a pair of tickets to see the hit Broadway musical Hamilton in Chicago? Ten drawings will be done throughout the day, starting at 9 a.m.
To enter, make your gift today of $50 or more.
Want to enter the drawing another way? Be a Giving Day super-fan! Post about Carthage Giving Day, including the link www.carthage.edu/giving-day to three social media platforms and send pictures of your posts to email@example.com for a chance to win tickets today!
Congratulations to our winners!
- 9 a.m. drawing — Adam Robinson ’05. Congratulations, Adam!
- 10:15 a.m. drawing — Bob Haasch ’66. Congratulations, Bob!
- 12:30 p.m. drawing — John Johnson ’98. Congratulations, John!
- 4:15 p.m. drawing — Mandi Ginn-Franz ’02, M.Ed. ’14. Congratulations, Mandi!
- 6:30 p.m. drawing — Robert Biddle, parent of Analise Biddle ’20. Congratulations, Robert!
- 8 p.m. drawing — John Felton ’86, husband of Kathy ’88 and parent of Kaylene ’16 and Rachael ’18. Congratulations, John!
- 8:30 p.m. drawing — Jill Fletcher ’82. Congratulations, Jill!
- 9 p.m. drawing — Sheryl Gryczka-Gierahn ’77. Congratulations Sheryl!
- 9:30 p.m. drawing — Andrea Winbigler-Eiter ’13. Congratulations Andrea!
- 12:15 a.m. drawing — Tamara Gasperini, parent of Adam Pacey ’19. Congratulations Tamara!
A member of the Office of Institutional Advancement will contact winners next week to arrange for ticket delivery.
Winners will be selected by a random number generator. All tickets are for the July 12, 2017, showing at Broadway in Chicago. Tickets will be mailed to recipients in June.
To enter the drawing without making a gift, post your Carthage Giving Day 2017 posts, including the link www.carthage.edu/givingday to three separate social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Google+) and send screenshots or photos of each post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries must be submitted within the Entry Period, 6 p.m. April 6, 2017, to 11:59 p.m. April 7, 2017. Entries received outside of the Entry Period and incomplete entries, duplicate, or multiple entries are void.
Entries are cumulative. Once you have entered the contest, you will be included in all future drawings. You can only win once.
Questions about the challenge? Email email@example.com.