Carthage Fine Arts Box Office
David A. Straz, Jr. Center
2001 Alford Park Drive
Kenosha, WI 53140
Tuesday-Friday: Noon-5 p.m.
The box office is also open one hour prior to the event at the event location.
Closed holidays, winter break, spring break, and summer.
Pricing and Ticketing
Ticket pricing and discounts vary and are not the same for each event. Please inform the box office at the time of sale and have your driver’s license, faculty/staff ID, or student ID ready to confirm discount. Tickets are non-refundable once purchased. Charges and fees are non-refundable once processed.
- Seniors 55+
- Carthage Faculty/Staff—two free tickets, see information about tickets
- Carthage Students—two free tickets, see information about tickets
- University/College students
- Students 18 and younger
- Carthage Alumni
Online Ticket Purchase
Tickets to Carthage Fine Arts events can be purchased 24/7 online at www.carthage.edu/tickets. In addition to being able to order tickets online, patrons also have the following options:
- Print tickets at home at no additional cost.
- Tickets mailed for $2.00 (we will not mail tickets 7 days prior to the event).
- Tickets put into will call at no additional cost.
Carthage Student and Faculty/Staff Tickets
Carthage student and faculty/staff must present their Carthage ID cards and tickets are only available in-person at the Fine Arts Box office.
- Carthage students receive two free tickets per event, not per night. This allows students to return to the event without having to pay for a second ticket. If a student would like to see the event for a third time, the student will pay at the student price.
- Carthage Faculty/Staff receive two free tickets per event, one for them and someone to join them. If a faculty/staff would like to see the event after using the two free tickets, then the ticket would be at the adult price.
Reserved seating is available for Main Stage Theatre and Dance shows, and is assigned at the time of your ticket purchase. General admission events mean the seats are not reserved and seating is based on a first come, first served basis.
Patrons with special needs should notify the Box Office when purchasing tickets so the proper arrangements can be made.
Your privacy is our priority. We promise not to sell or disclose any of your personal information to a third party. All information you submit is used solely for internal purposes.