Skip to main content

Continuing Studies


Adult students study in Einstein's.Questions? Contact the Office of Continuing Studies at 262-551-6300 or 800-551-5343, or

Adult Undergraduate Studies

Bachelor Degree Programs

Earn your bachelor’s degree in accounting, criminal justice, management, or marketing in a program tailored to the unique needs of adult learners. Take courses from expert faculty, many of whom teach full-time in Carthage’s traditional undergraduate program. Courses are offered in a 7-week evening format or part-time daytime semester format.

Graduate Studies

Master of Education

Complete your M.Ed. in evening, part-time study. Choose one of 10 concentrations including Cross-Categorical Special Education, English Language Learner, Reading 316 and 317, or Education Administration/Principal 51. Begin in the fall, winter, spring, or summer.

Accelerated Certification for Teachers

Already have a bachelor’s degree? Earn an initial Wisconsin teaching license in this 14-month program, geared toward middle and secondary teacher certification. The program starts in June each year.

Loyola Master of Social Work (MSW) at Carthage College

Carthage College and Loyola University of Chicago have partnered to offer the Loyola MSW at Carthage. Classes are offered on Saturdays at the Carthage campus in Kenosha. The program starts in August each year. Applications are accepted through July.

Paralegal Program

Paralegal Generalist Certification

This intensive 14-week program prepares adult learners for careers as paralegals and other areas where the knowledge of law is important. Coursework leads to a Paralegal Generalist Certificate of Completion. Courses are taught by practicing attorneys and meet from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursday.

Enrichment Program

Enrichment and Licensure Renewal

These affordable, convenient courses meet the needs, interests, and concerns of educators and other professionals. Courses are particularly suitable for licensure renewal. No application is required, but you must register.