The Carthage College Mailroom assists faculty, staff, and students with receiving and shipping mail and packages, as well as printing, faxing, booklet binding, and more.
Lentz Hall Room 103 (lower level)
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please note: These hours are for the school year only; mailroom hours change during the summer and breaks.
Carthage Campus Mailroom, 262-551-5711.
- U.S. Mail Services — You may have personal mail delivered to the mailroom.
- UPS (United Parcel Service) — You may have personal packages delivered to the mailroom, as well as send out packages via UPS.
- Faxing ($1.00 per page U.S., $3 per page International)
- Personal copies (see costs below)
- Booklet binding — Have your thesis bound in soft cover cardstock.
- Carthage letterhead and envelopes available
- Large packet stapler available
- Folding machine for brochure creation
ENVELOPES & Stamps
We do not sell envelopes or stamps in the Lentz Hall mailroom. You can purchase these, as well as padded envelopes, in the bookstore (Barnes and Noble).
Copies & Pricing
Faculty and staff can request copies by completing this online print request form or by sending your print request to email@example.com. We ask that you allow 24 hours (Monday-Friday) for completion of a copy request.
Black Ink Printing
All sized and color bond paper — $0.05 first page, $0.05 back side
Vellum 8-1/2” by 11” — $0.05 first page, $0.05 back side
Cover stock white 8-1/2” by 11” — $0.05 first page, $0.05 back side
Cover stock color paper 8-1/2” by 11” — $0.05 first page, $0.05 back side
Color Image Printing
Digital Color Copy White 8-1/2” by 11” — $0.10 first page, $0.05 back side
Digital Color Copy 11” by 17” — $0.15 first page, $0.05 back side
Digital Color Copy 11” by 17” Card — $0.20 first page, $0.05 back side
C1S Gloss 12” by 18” — $0.25 first page, $0.05 back side
Payment for mailroom services is by cash or check or departmental charge (for faculty/staff).
Todd Wehr Center (TWC)
Monday-Friday: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The Todd Wehr Center Mailroom receives and distributes student mail to mailboxes in the TWC. All students are assigned a mailbox for the duration of their stay at Carthage. Residential students are assigned boxes in the TWC, and commuter students are assigned boxes in Lentz Hall. All students are issued a mailbox key and must turn that key in at the end of each academic year. There is a $15 charge to replace a lost mailbox key.
- All students must fill out a forwarding address card prior to leaving Carthage for their first extended break (i.e Winter Break or Summer Break). Since these addresses are kept on file, students need only fill out the forwarding address card once during their enrollment at Carthage unless their forwarding address changes during that time. Additionally, once students graduate, or if they become commuters, it is essential that students fill out a new forwarding address card with the TWC mailroom.
- Send packages via the Lentz Hall mailroom.
- If you are a student and receive a package, you will get a slip in your mailbox telling you the package has arrived. If you know a package was sent to you and you haven’t received it, please ask at the window.
- If you are addressing packages to students on campus, please use the following address format:
Box # (Do not use “P.O. Box.” The Box # refers to the student’s mailroom box number.)
2001 Alford Park Drive
Kenosha, WI 53140
- Student Mailroom (Todd Wehr Center Mailroom), 262-551-5753.