Enter the J-Term 2018 Photo Contest
J-Term is here! Every year students send in amazing photos. We love them so much that we want to reward you with a contest. We will select three photos that encapsulate J-Term 2018 — whether the photo was taken on a study tour or here on campus. Each winning picture will earn its photographer $50.
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s easy to enter! Send your 2018 J-Term photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Feb. 16.
- In your email, let us know your name, class year, the name of the professor(s) you went on the trip with, and the title of the J-Term class.
- Be sure to include captions with each photo (this helps us when we reuse them on the website).
- If you’re in front of a landmark, please tell us what it is, even if it may be obvious to you.
- The higher resolution, the better. High resolution photos are able to be used in print.
- Not everything has to be academic in nature. A big part of J-Term is fun, so reflect that!
- The best camera you have is the one you have with you. So, if the only camera you have is your phone, go ahead and use it!
Need some inspiration? Check out the photos from last year’s contest!