The mission of the Department of Business Administration is to create a learning environment that produces graduates in multiple business specialties who have:
- Current skills and knowledge that make them desirable to a variety of organizations.
- Enduring analytical, communication, and critical thinking skills to be life-long learners, advance in their careers, and contribute to the global community.
To achieve these broad objectives, graduates of the Department of Business Administration will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of business terminology and theories both in general business and specific to their subject specialties.
- Be able to select and apply appropriate technology for analysis, research, and presentation.
- Work as effective members of a team.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in decision making and problem solving.
- Demonstrate appropriate oral and written communication skills.
See Finance Major Requirements