Carthage athletes work hard and play hard — on the field, above the rim, and under center.
Learn more about Carthage at our athletics visit day geared specifically towards students interested in being a college athlete. Attend the Athletic Visit Day on Saturday, February 17, 2018.
Carthage Athletic Visit Day
3 p.m. — Admissions and financial aid presentation
3:40 p.m. — Meet the Carthage Coaches
4 p.m. — Guided campus tour with a current Carthage student
5 p.m. — Attend the Women’s Basketball Game (optional): Pizza will be provided during the basketball game in the TARC Skybox.
7 p.m. — Attend the Men’s Basketball Game (optional)
About Carthage Athletics
- 24 NCAA Division III sports. (Visit the Athletics website)
- Teams or individuals in eight spring sports qualified for NCAA postseason competition in 2015.
- Men’s sports: baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field, and volleyball.
- Women’s sports: basketball, cross country, golf, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track and field, volleyball, and water polo.
- About one-third of Carthage students are involved in varsity intercollegiate athletics, and another one-third participate in intramurals and club sports offered here (men’s and women’s bowling, soccer, and co-ed ice hockey).